5 Tracks You Need To Have In Your iPod This Week
There goes what will be a weekly review of 5 tracks you gotta have in your playlist.
- Rihanna released the official remix of S&M featuring Britney Spears. A Must have if you wanna look cool towards your girlfriend. C’mon fellas! ;)
- French superstar David Guetta partnered with Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj on “Where Dem Girls At”. Seems like we might have a summer hit already.
- Peppermint – “Be Troo Reloaded”. Because this track is too crazy for you not to have it.
- The Foo Fighters partnered with Deadmau5 for their single off of ‘Wasting Light’: “Rope” and it’s hot!
- Akon, Pitbull, and Jermaine Dupri; 3 monsters on 1 hit powered by DJ Felli Fel: “Boomerang” will be sure to have the dancefloors on fire.
Wow! I never thought it would be that hard to choose 5 tracks out of this first week of JustDoHits. Lol guess it’s a good thing.
If you missed all the tracks you can still catch up with the grid view